Friday, March 26, 2010

A challenge!

Hi everyone! Its been a while now since we were together! I am sure you have been crazy busy, but I wonder if you have had any opportunity to use any of our discussions in your real-life work. Any thoughts of the Pain Chart, Levers of Change, Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, etc? Let us know how its effecting your work, if it is! Just click on the comment word below and tell us what you think!

I am making my way to each of you about the goals you identified, so if we haven't talked or emailed, we will soon! Hope you are enjoying an early NC spring! Best to all of you! kate

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I have not had time to implement any of these tools.. I have been absorbed with preparation for our upcoming program review... April 11-16... then I am planning to take a few days off for mental health purposes:-)

    ReplyDelete